Ewa Sonnet Love

Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior for Blood Ties
I realise that Marion Cotillard dressed in Christian Dior is not news. Obviously. But there is very little I can do to change this as they have an incredibly dedicated relationship, her and the House of Dior. Marion was in Toronto this week promoting her new movie Blood Ties. She wore a super cool asymmetrical mini dress in trend black and white to the photo call. I loved this look, especially the fun orange punches and the houndstooth print.
But I wasn't quite so fond of the other Dior, the one she wore to the premier. I mean the mullet style has never found a fan in me, so right off, I am not predisposed. But also I think it is clumpy, the wrong length, see through (which is not terribly elegant) and I didn't like the shoe pairing on this occasion. For me, a hit and a miss. What about you?
Idle Talk: