Ewa Sonnet Love

Nina Dobrev Style at 2012 Toronto Film Festival
Splash News
I always have half an eye on this Vampire Diaries star's style. Sometimes Nina Dobrev looks nice. And sometimes she looks sensational. But she always looks good. And civilised. And at the 2012 Toronto Film Festival she has been doing a great job. She started out slightly over-egged in that Monique Lhullier strapless gown, with mullet skirt. Don't get me twisted, I think she looks amazing. Just slightly over dressed for Toronto.
She quickly nipped that in the bud by moving to her second look from Monique Lhullier, a printed top and shorts suit. Which of course I adore. As it appears I like girls in shorts suits. Who knew? And those orange heels are brilliant. BRILLIANT.
And she also wore a very cool, and on-trend, little red dress by Roland Mouret. Sure it is a but crumpled, but those lavender heels take this look to a totally new level. Love it. Do you?
Idle Talk: