Ewa Sonnet Love

Rihanna Performs at London 2012 Paralympic Closing Ceremony
So young Rihanna (yes, she of the lace bra in public) performed her socks off at the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Paralympic Games last night. And she wore two equally dreadful outfits. Both of which involved very wide leg pants situations. And yet I find it in my heart to forgive her.
What?, you ask. And well you might. But it's that utterly adorable hair crop, you see. I love it on her and it helps me to forgive almost anything she wears. I mean, let's be honest. In both the ridiculous orange ensemble and the sparkly see-through boxer vibes, she is pretty much fully clothed. That's an improvement right there. And I would say that the top half of the second outfit is actually borderline chic, right? Those shorts aside, it is downright awesome.
And then let's just pair the fully clothed-ness plus the hair with the fact that she is jamming away with Jay-Z and Coldplay. Amazing. I am kinda impressed with her right now. Don't hold your breath though.
Idle Talk: