Ewa Sonnet Love

WOW. Solange Knowles in White.
Famous for being the sister of Beyonce, championing yellow as a colour and bringing clashing African prints to the red carpet, I have always had a fondness for Solange Knowles. Of course she is also a singer/songwriter. And a proponent of natural hair. And some other stuff I am sure. But for me, most of all, she is a brilliant wearer of bold colour and prints. A style leader in this field. And so my jaw dropped open this morning, clunking rather heavily on the surface of my desk. (not literally)
What a stunner of a dress! Designed by Rubin Singer, Solange wore this draped back dress to the amfAR Benefit Gala in Milan this past weekend. Amazing.
She paired the stark whiteness of the floor-length gown with gold accessories that provided the Solange-style edge to the look.
The fuchsia lip and the gold Jimmy Choo heels completed a perfect look. Perfect. Top marks. I never give those out willy nilly. LOVE.
All pictures Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images Europe
Idle Talk: