Ewa Sonnet Love

2012 Vogue Fashion Fund/CFDA Event Best Dressed
When I saw Victoria Beckham dressed all in white I nearly passed out from the shock. I mean it has been YEARS since she has emerged from her muted colour palette. Yes, of course the whole look is from Victoria Beckham the line for SS13. Still. We didn't expect to see VB herself wearing it. She did so to the annual Vogue Fashion Fund/CFDA event in LA on the weekend.
Also there looking great was one of my TV favourites, Jaime King. Who was wearing a delightfully summery Giambattista Valli orange print dress to the event. Lovely.
And January Jones looked perfectly poised and relaxed in a Rachel Zoe print pyjama suit that I would love to have in my wardrobe for this summer. Seriously. How comfy and pretty?
And finally young Emma Roberts was a summer delight. All togged up in a pretty floral Stella McCartney dress and glossy tangerine lips. Just delicious. And while (obviously) Vicky B was my favourite, I liked all these looks. What about you? Any preferences? Which can you imagine wearing?
Idle Talk: