Ewa Sonnet Love

Dita von Teese in Black Velvet
OMG. Sometimes you just forget how amazing someone is. Like Dita von Teese. She is abstract in my mind. I know she is extraordinary. I know she has the most resolute commitment to style. More than anyone else really. She never, ever goes half in. But it is a thought, a notion, a case study. Until you glimpse a picture like this and you know for sure that she will always outclass any stripper to ever exist. And most artisos too. This lady just oozes style. And that she has taken to black velvet of late just makes me giddy. I love black velvet. And I am guessing that this is a Vivienne Westwood black velvet creation.
She was spotted a few days ago in a different black velvet dress. With that exquisite hint of lace bra. And the patent Mary Janes. The cat's eye sunglasses. The clutch. In the day time. I mean, it is beyond perfect, right?
Dita also launched her line of dresses (which are already available in Australia) in LA this week. For the occasion she forewent the velvet in favour of a vintage-inspired gown, called the 'Bon Bon' dress. From her own line of course. Right. It's time to get the lady here to South Africa. Let's see what she can make available for us. Who's with me?
Idle Talk: