Ewa Sonnet Love

Jessica Biel's Wedding Dress by Giambattista Valli
And in a massive swoop of pink froth, the most boring celeb alive, Jessica Biel, became Jessica Timberlake. Her choice of Giambattista Valli wedding dress was anything but boring and her new husband, Justin Timberlake swore that she was the 'most beautiful thing he had ever seen.' Ahhh. And I will say this. That wedding photo for the cover of People Magazine was utterly charming with Justin jumping for joy and Jessica looking very, very pretty sitting quietly in her corner.
And yet. That is one awful lot of dress. I mean anyone who can wear ruffles coming out from under the bust and increasing all the way down to the floor, is very sartorially brave. In sugar pink. I don't know about you guys but I never had Jessica pegged as a pink frothy wedding dress girl.
But the couple looked more than happy and I can find absolutely no fault with Justin's Tom Ford suit that he co-designed. Impeccable.
Idle Talk: