Ewa Sonnet Love

Kim Kardashian Exposes Herself in Paris
I wanted to be kind to Kim Kardashian. She has been all hidden away since before her baby. I know it is hard coming back off pregnancy, in the glare of the global spotlight, with the eyes of the world's bloggers sniping about your clothes. So I wanted so badly to be kind. And I was. I liked some of her outfits in Paris. And I worked out how she could maintain her style. And one of the ways was to avoid Givenchy. But she didn't listen.
Kim was out last night in Paris, dressed in another custom gown by Givenchy. Honestly I don't have the fashion vocabulary to discuss what a disaster this is for her. Aside from the fact that I am utterly mesmerised by her bust. I mean just look at it!! It's not like she doesn't want you to.
I really have to believe that Givenchy designer Ricardo Tisci hates her. Otherwise why would he make her look so bad all the time?? And yet, still squire her out for the evening. Is it his idea of a sick joke? Or does he really think that this is a flattering and beautiful look for an otherwise really pretty girl? I am flummoxed.
Having said that, Kim is her own worst enemy. She was also out and about yesterday morning, in double denim. Which I think is ok. And an amazing pink Celine coat that I WANT. And yet also made sure her boobies were on full display. Including the flesh coloured bra. Yuck. Way to spoil a look. I am very disappointed. I so wanted to be kind to her.
Idle Talk: