Ewa Sonnet Love

Solange Knowles in Badgley Mischka
Steve Mack/Getty Images North America
Dear Solange,
So we are continuing with this new look, are we Solange Knowles? You are insisting that, now that you have been to Africa, your tribal-n-'fro vibes are over and you are all sleek and sophisticated? I'm just asking because this is what you wore to the 2012 Angel Ball. A sleek black jersey dress by Badgley Mischka, with plunging neckline and some considerable embellishment. In, what I would say, is a very one-note performance by a DJ in a dress.
Steve Mack/Getty Images North America
You look beautiful. There is no doubt about that. Your face is incredible, freed as it is from the distraction of the 'fro. And yet, despite that, I miss it. I miss the edge it brought to any look. The softness to a hard dress. The contrast of personality with impeccable chic. Sure you still have the bold lip colour. But it's not enough. I want the 'fro back STAT. Please.
Many thanks
StyleGuideCT
Idle Talk: