Ewa Sonnet Love

Taylor Swift Meets Sureshnie Rider of 5FM
@Sureshnie
Top 40 presenter on 5FM, Sureshnie Rider, popped over to Taylor Swift's hometown of Nashville, Tennessee last week to meet and interview Taylor on the launch of her new, record-breaking album, RED. Ever since I saw this picture I have been trying to figure out which of Taylor's limitless number of red dresses she is wearing. I know it's not her French Connection dress. Nor her Twenty8Twelve one. And I am pretty sure it isn't her ASOS one as the colour is a bit off. So I am going to go ahead and assume that she is wearing her current favourite label, ModCloth. I promise you, Taylor has A LOT of red dresses. None of which are dissimilar in style, due to her rigorous personal style signature. And while this is brilliant and admirable, it makes identification of her looks very hard. Dammit.
@Sureshnie
I can tell you that in the meet-and-greet, when Sureshnie got a hug of a much taller Taylor, she is wearing her gold Prada belt that she has had on rapid rotation for over a year. Phew. I feel better now.
Idle Talk: