Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham and Harper Wear Their Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbons
My mate Victoria Beckham tweeted an image yesterday of her and her daughter, Harper's, outfits. Bedecked with their pink breast cancer awareness ribbons for the month of October, she asked us to join them in wearing them. If the movement in support of breast cancer awareness needed any high-profile support this was certainly it. How lovely and socially conscious, whilst also finding an opportunity for mum and daughter to wear a matching item. Adorable.
Earlier, the two girls had been snapped but Harper was wearing the addition of a little wool cape to keep her warm. I love a cape on a wee nipper. Actually I love a cape full stop.
And then, just to spoil all my fun, Vicky popped on her favourite high waisted, boot leg jeans. Drives me mad. I did really like the jumper and shirt combo though...(more than that Comme des Garcons shirt she wore on the weekend).
Idle Talk: