Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 Country Music Awards: Taylor Swift in Elie Saab
I spent altogether too much time this morning going through the images of the 2013 Country Music Awards red carpet for this post. There were plenty of very fitted, pretty dresses. There was a lot of big hair and cowboy hats. There was way, way too much make-up. And I imagine there was some good-ole' foot-stomping down-home music. But the only one that stood out for her style and her performance was Taylor Swift. She looked absolutely magnificent in red Elie Saab.
After the onslaught of red that she wore for her Red album promotional tour, I forgot how much I liked her in the colour. It really, really suits her. Especially when she pairs it with a gorgeous red lip colour too. And puts her hair up and her dancing shoes on. Say what you like about T-Swizzle's music (and I often do), but my goodness she knows how to throw on a frock. Played.
Idle Talk: