Ewa Sonnet Love

African Angels Hit Victoria Secret Stage: Candice and Behati
Well you can't help but be proud, can you? I know, I know. Here I am, a fully-signed-up feminist, celebrating the most superficial and ostensibly degrading use of women in society. But then you look at these women. These powerful, RICH, sensational humans. Who frankly seem pretty intelligent and lovely too. And you know what, I am too old to get hung up on who is degraded here. Whomever it is, I don't think it is Candice Swanepoel. She seems just fine.
South African supermodel, Candice, last night had the duty of walking the Victoria Secret runway with the Royal Fantasy Bra on. And she did so with aplomb.
It was't the only outfit Candice wore, of course. If you can call them outfits? Ensembles? Costumes? Looks? Whatever. She looked cracking in all of them of course.
As for her bestie, Behati Prinsloo, she too made a fantastic impression in her knickers and bra last night. Turning out first as a British Beefeater, Adam Levine's fiance did her thing and looked superb.
Bee also opened up the Snow Angels section of the show in this finery. Well, there is not much to say. It's jaw-dropping. Done. Now excuse me while I go and wash my hands and defend myself to the world board of feminists. Oops.
Idle Talk: