Ewa Sonnet Love

Marion Cotillard Covers UK Harpers Bazaar, December 2012
Together with several of my closest fashion friends, I have a work philosophy, which goes "when in doubt, UK Harpers Bazaar provides the answers." Of all the amazing fashion magazines in the world, this specific issue is what provides me with my greatest points of reference. They just do it just right.
The latest issue of UK Harpers, features Dior 'it' girl, Marion Cotillard on the cover. She looks just beautiful. Elegant. Mysterious. Dripping in diamonds. Perfect.
Inside she goes luxe. In that Marchesa gown that Rita Ora wore to the 2012 EMAs. Well. This kind of puts things into perspective, doesn't it. You just can't buy class.
I will be rushing to my nearest Exclusive Books to pick up the airfreight issue right now. You never know what other wonders lie inside to inspire and inform my work. Lovely.
Idle Talk: