Ewa Sonnet Love

Miley Cyrus Shocks in Vintage Jean Paul Gaultier
OMG. Seriously. My jaw nearly hit the desk when I saw these pictures. Are you kidding me? How stunning does Miley Cyrus look at the Bambi Awards last night in Berlin. There is absolutely nothing I don't absolutely love about this look.
Of course she has us talking about her again. Just as I was getting bored of the SAMENESS of all the shock tactics, she reels me back in with this most perfect of gowns. It is vintage Jean Paul Gaultier from the 90s and I love it with my whole heart.
Even once Miley changed for her performance of Wrecking Ball, she stayed mega-fashion and not entirely naked. I mean this is a GREAT on-stage look too. Wow. I need a little lie down now. This is too much. I'm back in and buying Miley. Keep it up.
Idle Talk: