Ewa Sonnet Love

Natalie Portman in a Dior Double Dose
It seems like Natalie Portman ONLY wears Dior now. Like for every single occasion. I'm not sure how I feel about that as a concept. Snooze-fest springs to mind. But you can't deny that the girl looks good. For the past five or six outings she has hit home runs every time and I can't find fault. Even with her tricky proportion issues.
Nats appeared on Letterman in New York this week ahead of the NYC premier of her new Thor movie. And she wore this deceptively simple monochrome dress for the occasion. I love her hair up and her make-up simple. And the lovely, elegant heels and diamond earrings just make this whole look luxe. Amazing.
At the actual premier later that day N-Piddy wore a Dior Couture vibe. And just so that she didn't look like she was trying too hard, she made sure it was a cropped trouser. I think this is genius. Also, props on the sleek and unexpected hair. It all works with that heavier than usual make up and the spangle of that hand beaded top. This is very, very good style work. I am impressed.
Idle Talk: