Ewa Sonnet Love

Marion Cotillard in Dior Couture, Marrakech International Film Festival
I remember being lucky enough to stand next to Martin Sheen at the Marrakech International Film Festival some years ago, back when he was the President on The West Wing. I was totally awed by him and he couldn't have been nicer or more gracious. Since then I have had a soft spot for this north African film showcase, and I was pleased to see that Marion Cotillard was there in support this weekend. Wearing Dior as usual. Twice.
Unlike Jennifer Lawrence, for whom Dior is ageing and a bit hit or miss, Dior really suits Marion. But not quite as much as it suits Natalie Portman, for whom there is nothing better. With Marion, she brings herself to the couture pieces she wears. They land up looking more 'her' than they do Dior. And there can be no better compliment, I believe. The stripes one is a triumph. No?
Idle Talk: