Ewa Sonnet Love

Merry Christmas Love From Benicio del Toro
No one ever knows what to get me for my Christmas and birthday presents. Even when I supply them with a list of items I wouldn't mind getting. So pretty much every celebration I am disappointed. I do love a gift. So this Christmas I am taking things into my own hands. And here for my, and your, pleasure is the new Prada campaign imagery of the delectable Benicio del Toro. Merry Christmas!
Seriously I think he is just HOT. Maybe even more than The Clooney in these pictures. Of course the new Prada menswear campaign features Harvey Keitel, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and a wee chap called Dane de Haan as well. But who cares. Let's just feast on the joy of this day. And Benicio.
Lovely. Have a wonderful celebration if you do practice this day. I wish upon you all better gifts than mine. Great family and friends. And lots of peace (and quiet for your afternoon nap.) Ho! Ho! Ho!
Idle Talk: