Ewa Sonnet Love

Michelle Obama In Dazzling Gold Michael Kors at Kennedy Centre Honors
Blimey. I like a dazzling dress, but this one a dazzler and then some. And the majestic First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama, is one rare woman who can actually carry it off. On Saturday night, she and her husband, President Obama, celebrated achievers in the arts including Led Zeppelin and Dustin Hoffman at the Kennedy Centre Honors. For the occasion, Mrs O wore Michael Kors.
Hair and make-up was kept simple and away from the dress. A simple pair of drop earrings was all the accessorizing that was needed and Mrs O fought that dreadful American habit of over-doing the accessories and jewellery. Thankfully. This was one dress that couldn't have borne it.
And as a couple they just amazed me. These two are actually pretty cool. I know I can say stuff like this because he is not my President and so I don't hold him accountable. But their ability to be solid humans, cool parents, lovers of music and fashion, all really impresses me. So it is such a relief we have them back. And so fun that Mrs O has kicked off the next four nears with this spangle-tastic dress. I think. What about you? Do you love it?
Idle Talk: