Ewa Sonnet Love

StyleGuideCT Look Du Jour: 4th December 2012
Today I am shooting a fashion editorial on location in the countryside. Well, I'm not the photographer, you understand — I am the creative director of the shoot. There are some really strict rules about what you wear when shooting and these include that you should always put on a pair of trousers that doesn't expose your underwear when you bend over, accessories should be kept to a minimum as you don't want them getting hooked on clothes or dangling in your way as you style and that you should always look after your skin if you are outside or you WILL get sunburned. Of course heels are OUT. Trampling over branches, boulders and sand dunes are all in a day's work on location. So today I will wear my old favourite Chuck Taylor All Stars from Converse. I get mine online from 36Boutiques. Love them of course. A pair of classic khaki chinos from my huge M&S collection are perfect as they belt into the waist. A loose but cool t-shirt will be easy to work in, and a straw trilby from Woolies will ensure my face is out of the sun. Perfect. Fingers crossed for a great shoot day!
Idle Talk: