Ewa Sonnet Love

A Short Note on Nicole Richie in Naeem Khan
Nicole Richie attended the 2013 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night. I'm not sure why, but I love her so, whatevs. And her dress was all kinds of amazing. It was powder blue Naeem Khan and was a floor sweeper in lace. She paired it with a cool House of Harlow clutch with fringing to give it some edge, which was perfect. So far so best dressed. And yet she wasn't on the best dressed list. And why, you may ask....well, I'll give you my theory. It's because she didn't wear lip colour. If she had just put a beautiful red lip on with this whole thing it would have made ALL the difference. Go on. Put your thumb over the lower face and tell me this isn't perfection...Now do you see the importance of good beauty? Why fashion and beauty are so intertwined. They need each other like Pepsi and Shirley. Or if you are too young to know that reference, like Blair and Serena. Good. As you were. Carry on.
Idle Talk: