Ewa Sonnet Love

Florence Welch in Valentino
It's always double the fun when two favourites come together. Florence Welch is one of my all-time best music people. Also I LOVE her unique personal style. It's not for me, but she is committed to it. And I always admire commitment in style. Valentino's new couture collection was utterly sublime. Florence was there to see it, front(row) and centre. Dressed in Valentino Pre-Fall 2014 collection. And I think that she just looks marvellous. Don't you? Just lovely. And perfect for her. Yay.
Florence was in Paris for the shows, and stepped out of her hotel yesterday in this awesome look. The signature 70s burgundy paisley is in the blouse. The rock 'n roll snakeskin boots are present. And the fluffy, oversized coat is divine. This is just amazing. Love her style.
Idle Talk: