Ewa Sonnet Love

Friday Fash-Chats: Chloe Sevigny
Let's kick off Friday with a chat. Because this little ensemble that actress Chloe Sevigny has thrown together for a lunch meeting and shopping, definitely needs a second look. I'm not sure what you guys wear to go shopping and have lunch with a friend. I veer toward jeans or maybe a dress. But not our Chloe. The tiny tiny shorts seem a perfectly sensible choice for her. Also it's as if she paired them with the boots, just to emphasise their tininess. And then there are the sunglasses (which I love) but with her hair tucked into them. I can't remember the last time I tucked my hair into my glasses. Can you?
I must say I am a Sevigny fan. Always have been since KIDS days. And her style has kept things interesting and cool even when she wasn't working. But in the last year things have got on the wrong side of 'wacky'. And wacky is not cute. Wacky is whack. No? Let me know what you think.
Idle Talk: