Ewa Sonnet Love

Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer Event: Best Dressed
So many of the most stylish of lady actors attended the Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer event this week. Many of them looked nice, but these were my top five most notable. Let's begin with Gwyneth Paltrow and that electric blue David Koma dress. I mean, it's stunning of course. But it may have been a hair too much, dare I suggest. Also a hair brush wouldn't have gone amiss. But I am now intimately familiar with her chest, and you can't deny she looks hot. So a 4/5 is her score.
Anne Hathaway is a surprise entrant. I mean this is a bit scruff bag and you know I am a fully paid up member of the Hathahate society. However, I will say that I think this works. The Viktor + Rolf suit is a winner, and paired with a t-shirt, it has plenty of cool attitude. She also scores a 4/5 for this attempt.
Reese Witherspoon does what she does best. Pumps up the colour in orange Roland Mouret. But, like Gwyneth, the plunge is a bit low for a fundraising event, in my view. But for the rest she scores a solid 3.5/5.
Diane Kruger is just a fashion genius. Somehow she makes me want to wear this floral Erdem jumpsuit. I just think she is the coolest ever. She score a whopping 4.5/5 for this. I know not all of you will agree, but I am keeping it real here.
And then there is the Ralph Lauren little white dress that Jessica Alba wore. With a new crop bob. And some very berry lip colour. I love this. LOVE IT. How can you not love it? A 5/5 for Jess on this.
Idle Talk: