Ewa Sonnet Love

Katy Perry: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??
I just don't know what this is?? What is happening? Is this going to last forever? I love Katy Perry. Her style has come on in leaps and bounds and I am so proud of most of her choices. She wore pretty Valentino Couture on Sunday for goodness sake. And now this. My mother's curtains. Were they designed by Dolce and Gabbana. No man!
Look, you know how I love a cape. But not like this. Never like this. Swamp-cape, this is. I just can't believe she went out looking like this. All wrapped up in curtains.
And obviously she can't rely on her boyfriend to assist either, because look at him! The beautiful John Meyer. What is happening to his trousers? It's like his trousers have a cape too. And those boots? Wear them and do them up, or don't wear them. Oh dear. I need a little lie down. This was too much for me.
Idle Talk: