Ewa Sonnet Love

Kristen Stewart in Victoria Beckham for V Magazine
This is exactly how Kristen Stewart should look, don't you think? Edgy, sulky, androgynous, fashion. I don't want to be her BFF, but I freaking love the look. And that it is by Victoria Beckham is so much the better. I am in a perfectly happy fashion place right now, so early in the new year.
This cover for V Magazine has actually been out a week or so and VB herself has already tweeted about how much she loves it. It was just enough impetus to get me up and blogging this morning after my idyllic holiday in the countryside.
Inside Kristen is wearing an overly long Balenciaga dress and another Victoria Beckham shirt. But none matches up to the cover look for me. It's just too brilliant. Thanks to Inez and Vinoodh for the shots.
Idle Talk: