Ewa Sonnet Love

Rooney Mara Covers US Vogue February 2013
With the big announcement that actress Rooney Mara was to be Anna Wintour's co-host of this year's Met Gala (what??) it was no surprise that she was also the cover star of the US Vogue February 2013 issue. And as much as I find her to be mesmerising-looking and a great set of shoulders to hang some clothes off, I am decidedly blind-sided by her as the choice for the Met. She doesn't really even like fashion, as she has been quoted several time. Just saying.
Wearing Alexander McQueen
The cover and inside story were shot by David Sims and I find this softer, less-dark version of Rooney just as compelling as the one before. She really does have a depth to her look that draws one it.
Wearing Calvin Klein
What do you guys think about this choice for the Met host? Do you love Rooney? Are you excited for the Met? I know I am. Can't wait. What will they all wear....
Wearing Helmut Lang
Idle Talk: