Ewa Sonnet Love

Sophie Dahl Covers UK Red, March 2014
One of my all-time favourite novels was one called Playing With the Grownups, by Sophie Dahl. I loved it so much, I bought multiple copies of the book and gave them to a bunch of my girl friends. So you will understand that I have a bit of a soft spot for the ex-model and writer.
Also, she is amazingly arresting looking. Just mesmerising. Never more so that on the cover of the latest issue of Red magazine, for March 2014, all dressed in lace Burberry. Very, very pretty.
Also I will confess that one of my BEST EVER cover versions is Pharell Williams' Frontin' as done by Jamie Callum for the Radio 1 Live Lounge (google it). Of course Jamie is married to the divine Ms Dahl and she speaks so beautifully about their relationship in this story. I will be getting this issue as soon as it hits Exclusives. Do it!
Idle Talk: