Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham in LOVE and London
More on my mate Victoria Beckham. I told you in the last post how she has made it into two magazines  for March 2013. I showed you the ELLE cover, now here are some of the images from her spread in LOVE magazine. Which I actually think are far more lovely. And she gets to be interviewed by Giles Deacon which reveals less in the way of salacious sound bites and far more about her brilliant sense of humour. Which is my favourite part of her.
I feel that this spread was more about great images rather than careful curation of her public persona. And as a superficial fashion nerd, I am all about the great images.
Victoria has been out and about in London this week, settling herself and her family into their new space. I particularly like the images of VB taking Cruz to get fish and chips after school, just like loads of other mums. She wore this rather delicious navy Celine chunky jumper, jeans and Louboutin boots that are beautiful, but how the hell she tap-tapped around London in them all day, I will never know. Also that amazing Victoria Beckham bag is big enough to put little Cruz inside. I'm not sure it is a city bag, no matter how desirable it is to me. Which it is. Very. Yum.
The whole family had taken in Cirque du Soleil on the weekend. Two fashion notes. The first is Victoria's navy coat for which I would do very, very bad things. HOW BEAUTIFUL?? The second is wee Romeo's shiny leather Burberry bomber jacket. Amazing. I think we know which side each of the boys have picked for their future.
Idle Talk: