Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 Grammy Awards Red Carpet Best Dressed
I don't know where to begin today. Between New York Fashion Week, Berlin Film Festival, The BAFTAs and The Grammys, there is just TOO MUCH GOING ON. It's fine. Today we deal with the 2013 Grammy Awards Red Carpet. Tomorrow, we will handle the 2013 EE BAFTA Awards and the rest of the week, we will fill everything else in. Is that ok with you guys? Good. So let's begin with the Grammy best dressed. And it was hands down, Rihanna in Azzedine Alaia. Utterly stunning. Unexpected, beautiful, elegant, sexy, and an 'in your face' to anyone still harping on about her stupid boyfriend. He may be an idiot, but she is not.
Also looking stunning, for me, was Solange Knowles. She wore emerald green beaded Ralph & Russo. And a cheeky pink studded shoe. This look could not have been more on trend. It was perfectly timed with the Ralph & Russo show taking place simultaneously at fashion week. And it delivered a bit of a style smack-down to the Givenchy that Florence wore. Just saying.
And then, yes, I will allow it. At first I didn't care for how 'leggings as pants'-adjacent this Osman jumpsuit was that sister Beyonce wore. And then my love of evening jumpsuits triumphed and I gave in to it. I mean the graphic tailoring is magnificent. As is the confidence in the styling. And the rear view was pretty damn impressive. I do think that the leg could have been more elegantly cut, but I am going to get over that and agree with all the Beyonce stans, that this was a great look.
Idle Talk: