Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 Grammy Awards Red Carpet Dresses That I Loved (But I Shouldn't Have)
As with everything that involves personal taste, sometimes you just inexplicably love something. And you know you shouldn't, but you can't help yourself. Like the mint green boobalicious Gucci dress Katy Perry wore to the 2013 Grammy Awards last night. Sure there was way too much boobage. But it was GREAT boobage so I am going to allow it. And she looked beautiful. And the dress is amazing. And I find myself rather fond of her actually. So you can all shut it.
And I know you are all going to shout at me about this one. My mate Alexa Chung looked totally un-glossy at the show. And that it something very dear to me, because, you see, in a sea of glossy, a quirky  hipster dress by Valentino Red and a pair of silver Dorothy shoes is beautiful in its individuality. I adored it. even though I know I shouldn't.
Idle Talk: