Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 Grammy Awards Red Carpet : Dresses I Should Like (But I Don't)
Yes, Jennifer Lopez looks outstanding at the 2013 Grammy Awards in her asymmetric Anthony Vaccarello gown. That leg is just so toned. Well done. And yet all I want to do is shout at her. Loudly. I would obviously say, "put it away." That's just for starters. Then I would probably remind her how lovely she is, and talented, and better than all this flesh exposing. I mean Halle Berry can't get away with it, so why should JLo? And I obviously love Adele. And the Valentino gown. But together? Not so much. Don't get me wrong, I think the colour and fabric are awesome. I just don't like the proportions on her. SO MUCH fabric, all shortened and pouffed out like that, is not her friend. Shame. And Florence Welch in custom green Givenchy is on paper a total winner. And yet I don't think I have ever hated something on her quite this much. Because I love her the most you see. And this makes me cranky. Shiny green lycra with alien-sized studs on it make it look like a creature from the deep. No, this is not avante guarde fashion. I don't care how much you tell me it is. It is ugly. Now I am cross.
Idle Talk: