Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet Best Dressed
Well, blow me down with a feather. I did not think that there would come another day when I would say, 'well dressed, Halle Berry." And yet, here is this day. Wearing Vivienne Westwood couture to the 2013 NAACP Image Awards, held on Friday night, she looked marvelous. Elegant and sexy, but hopefully having learned that you don't have to get it all out to look hot.
Also looking all kinds of fabulous was Grey's Anatomy star, Chandra Wilson, who wore Tadashi Shoji, in a shimmering silver. I don't think we have ever seen Bailey look this good.
Freida Pinto attended the awards with her ADORABLE boyfriend Dev Patel, who was nominated for his delightful supporting role in Newsroom. Dev is wearing Burberry, as he does, and Freida is wearing an Indian designer who goes by the name James Ferreira. Love the emerald green on her.
And then there was Kerry Washington. She wore pastel pink and green Oscar de la Renta. And the crowds went wild. Every feed I get had her pegged as best dressed — in fact a couple went so far as to say this was her best outfit all year. And she has had a few. But actually, this is not to my taste. I love Kerry. But I don't love this dress. What about you guys? You think this is the shizniz? Is it just me?
Idle Talk: