Ewa Sonnet Love

2014 BAFTA Awards Red Carpet Best Dressed: In Trousers
Oh my goodness. I warned you guys last year about this Ruth Wilson. British actress who has had some success with Hollywood movies. Her style is always a bit out there, a bit edgy, supremely cool. And on last night's 2014 BAFTAs red carpet, she completely dazzled me. I LOVE THIS.
It's Antonio Berardi and it is weird. Part dandy, part fashionista, part party. This is just spectacular and I want for nothing more. For me she beat out even the majesty of Le Smoking.
That's right. Angelina Jolie turned up on the 2014 BAFTA red carpet in a classic Le Smoking by Saint Laurent. With the neck unbuttoned and the bow tie hanging loose.
She also turned up with Brad Pitt, which is a generally winning solution. But really the thing I loved most was how happy and relaxed and cool these two looked buzzing about the carpet, signing autographs and being happy in each other's company. Just heart warming.
But nothing beats a Dame. Dame Judi Dench was there. We are never entirely sure who does her outfits, but she looked wonderful, healthy and seemed as happy as ever to be there — for her 25th BAFTA nomination. Seriously. And she looks glamorous AND comfy, so everyone is happy.
Idle Talk: