Ewa Sonnet Love

2014 BRIT Awards Red Carpet: Worst Dressed
Oh dear. Last night's 2014 BRIT Awards presented, as they always do, outfits that we wish we could un-see. I am a huge fan of Jessie J. I love her attitude and the way she is unafraid to take style risks. I also love that she loves a jumpsuit. But a JUMPSUIT is NOT A BODY STOCKING. I can only assume she has been influenced by the Winter Olympics. Terrible. It is by Julien Macdonald and it is not the worst part of the look. That would be the terrible wig and the BAD lip colour. Urgh. Stop it.
Ellie Goulding was also pretty bad on the red carpet. She wore this Vivienne Westwood elaboration. I have no idea why. Since she changed into a sleek gold number after her performance, I can only assume she was wanting a princess moment. And we won't take that away from her. But we would prefer to not have to look at it for too long. Thanks.
Idle Talk: