Ewa Sonnet Love

Alexa Chung In Marni and at The Game
I haven't posted about my mate Alexa Chung for a while, so I thought it time. Especially since she has been gadding about New York this past week, doing cool and unusual things. She got togged up in one of my favourite labels, Marni, to DJ their party a couple of days ago. I properly like that green print.
She snuggled up to a chap later in the evening, hanging out with her bestie Tennessee. And kept warm in the New York cold. Apparently there is a snow storm happening in a few days. Right in the middle of New York Fashion Week, which kicks off today. Oh dear.
Alexa was also seen at the game. I don't rightly know which game. What do the New York Knicks play? Maybe it was that one. Whatevs. She seems to be having a blast doing something completely different. And wearing matching hats. I can only say it again, oh dear... Ha! Enjoy.
Idle Talk: