Ewa Sonnet Love

Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried in Berlin
Over the past weekend Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried were both attending the 2013 Berlin Film Festival. First of all to promote Les Miserables. Like it needs more promotion. And then Amanda was also promoting her new movie Lovelace. Anne wore Chanel Couture and I didn't hate it. In fact, I pretty much loved it. I adore navy and black as a colour combo, I think that her hair was brilliant AND I am a sucker for a pleated silk train. So really there was no contest, I was always going to love it.
It doesn't make Anne any less smug, but at least her stylist has buckled down and secured less of the misses and more of the hits for her outfits as they get into the final stretch of the promotions.
Amanda wore a delightful black halter Nina Ricci dress that suited her perfectly and lent her a bit of dramatic dimension, which her looks often miss. I especially like the strappy Rupert Sanderson shoes.
For Amanda's Lovelace promo, she paired a super chic red Roksanda Illincic shift for the day photo call, with a beautiful blue lace Elie Saab floor sweeper at the premier. Both looked good and I was a particular fan of the black suede booties with the day look. Cool stuff. Nicely done.
Idle Talk: