Ewa Sonnet Love

Elizabeth Banks' The Lego Movie Style: Four Looks in One Day
Oh how happy am I when Elizabeth Banks is on the campaign trail. She is one of my absolute BEST. Yesterday she wore four different outfits as she whizzed around New York promoting The Lego Movie. Starting out in this red Roland Mouret sexy stunner.
She wore it on Good Morning America, and I can't imagine a hotter way to start the day. Also, it is easy to get on. Simple. Clean. Elegant. And how pretty does she look too?
Then it was on to Extra, where she wore the mega trend, black and white. Another easy-to-throw-on dress with a kicky frill skirt. Hair and make up the same as the first TV appearance. Clever.
Elizabeth was running around in the polar vortex snow — so wrapped up warm in her coat and that AWESOME Alexander McQueen handbag that coordinated with the above dress. I want it with every fibre of my bring. Love it.
And then she was onto the evening screening, wearing a cute David Koma dress with another seasonal kicky hem. This is excellent work for a day. My favourite being the McQueen of course. Yours?
Idle Talk: