Ewa Sonnet Love

Shoes of the Day: Kerry Washington and Jessica Chastain
Aside from Dr. Martens, I am pretty much a sucker for anyone waving a two-tone shoe under my nose in the manner of a spats-style. Hide that snake oil in there because I am buying. And just last week I was delirious with excitement to see two of the most prominent actresses of the moment wearing shoes inspired by spats (short for spatterdashes — the white bit that went over a polished leather shoe and socks to save it from the rain). Kerry Washington wore a transparent heeled two-tone brogue by Christian Louboutin that I believe I may have just stared at for a while. Utterly happy.
I also love the A.L.C. leather skirt in this outfit, it needs to be said.
Kristin Callahan/ACE/INFphoto.com
And then Jessica Chastain wore actual spats with her boots on the way to the theatre at the end of the week. I think they may be Chanel if I am not mistaken. The amazing green bag is Dolce & Gabbana, by the way. Yum. I love it. Do you?
Idle Talk: