Ewa Sonnet Love

Keri Russell in Givenchy for 2014 Writers Guild Awards
For those of you old enough to have watched Felicity all those years ago, you will, like me, want nothing but the best for Keri Russell. And of course, if you are much younger, you will probably have seen her of late as the uptight wife-cum-Russian-spy in The Americans.
Keri attended the 2014 Writers Guild Awards last week and amazed me by wearing a very edgy Givenchy look that took me a few days to process and decide how I felt about it.
I absolutely LOVED how she arrived with the jacket over the shoulders and the bra just peeking out. I liked it less (but still a lot) once the jacket came off. But the thing I liked most was that it was a surprise. It was cool and very fashion. I wasn't expecting this from Keri. Nice one.
Idle Talk: