Ewa Sonnet Love

Prabal Gurung for Target Launch: Best Dressed
Quite a few young celebrities popped out to support their darling, designer Prabal Gurung, as he launched his low-cost diffusion line for the supermarket chain, Target. Starting with the smiling Olsen as she just puts me in a good mood. I love Elizabeth Olsen her and her smiling ways. I think she looks fab in this divine little bold colour dress from the line, and a coat and booties. She looks young and modern and fun and pretty. What more could you want?
Well, you could want edgy beauty. Which is what you get alongside youth and modernity from Carey Mulligan. I is SO NICE to see her back on the circuit again, after a long break for love and marriage. I adore her style. Love that she brought leather into it. Wonderful.
And then there was my personal favourite funny lady. Sure I like Tina Fey and Amy Poehler and Kristen Wiig and all those cats. I like them a lot! But Rashida Jones somehow made me her imaginary bestie a while ago, and so I am loyal to her as my favourite. I adore the combination of the flamenco blouse with the pointed flats, by way of a skinny pair of black pants. Lovely. Now. How do we get some of this gear over here, because I can tell you, it would do very well in my wardrobe. Don't you think?
Idle Talk: