Ewa Sonnet Love

Rihanna, I Don't Understand. What Even Is This?
Well, here's the thing. I can tell you for an actual fact that birthday girl, Rihanna, is wearing a pair of spandex trousers by Charlie by Matthew Zink. Yup. I'm not proud that I know this information. She is wearing said trews with a string bikini top. In snowy Aspen. In the middle of winter.
There is so much information in that paragraph that makes me shudder. I don't even know what to do with it all but show it to you and marvel that this is how the world works now.
You have to respect that the 70s vibe that she is channelling right now is being interpreted so literally. So that's what I have to say that's nice. Which means that I have nothing else to say. I will leave it to you. Tell me. What do you think this is? Do you like the look?
Idle Talk: