Ewa Sonnet Love

Taylor Swift Covers US GLAMOUR, March 2014
The thing that caught my attention here wasn't the fact that Taylor Swift looked a bit strange with her arms above her head on the new cover of the March 2014 issue of US GLAMOUR magazine. No. The thing that arrested me was her bold statement, "I find it relatively easy to keep my clothes on."
First of all it is funny. And droll. Good girl! I love a bit of a dry sense of humour. Of course it is easy to keep your clothes on! Especially as she points out, she exposes herself and takes risks by writing hit song after hit song about her broken heart and failed relationships. She doesn't need to do a Miley...
Also I really love this Chloe dress and Charlotte Olympia shoes. And think that Taylor looks her best here — all natural and confident. The cover story was shot by the brilliant Patrick Demarchelier. Taylor's songs may not be my thing, but her style has always been. And now I am warming to her personality too. I may even invite her to a one-off visit to book club. What do you think?
Idle Talk: