Ewa Sonnet Love

Trend Alert: Colour Coats
I have stolen a bunch of images off Vogue of street fashion in wintery London last week. Please can you go and have a look at the others here on UK Vogue.com. But I wanted to illustrate a new trend that we need to start considering NOW as our winter months head toward us at speed.
It is, of course the new trend for bold, block colour coats. So many in evidence over the past few weeks of fashion month. Amazing.
Can you honestly tell me that you can easily pick between these. I totally want them all. And that's a lot considering we don't really have coat weather here in South Africa. Do we now?
And of course we also need to take notice how many of them are being worn. Yes, that's right. The really impractical manner of throwing them over the shoulders. It looks FANTASTIC. Doesn't it? Even if it is a bit silly. Especially in the snow. I love fashion.
Idle Talk: