Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham and Harper Land in New York in Jil Sander
It's New York Fashion Week and that means my mate Victoria Beckham is in town. Sadly not my town. But the town of the moment. She will be showing her collections, whilst being a full-time mother to baby Harper, and keeping tabs on the three boys in London and her delicious husband David in Paris. This is what I would call a hands-full moment for her. And yet she looks as effortlessly stylish as ever, landing at JFK, with her baby girl. The weather is decidedly freezing, I am told. So the long suede boots from Giuseppe Zanotti are perfect to keep out the cold. As is Harper's fur-lined duffle coat. Precious.
Of course Vicky could have done with a coat, but that would have hidden the lovely loose-fit, colour blocked Jil Sander dress that she was wearing. I love this dress. I never thought I would see it on VB. But she looks great. Of course she does. And it gives nothing away about the new collections, so we wait in suspense. But I will say this. If VB's new stuff doesn't have a 70s vibe to it, I will be VERY surprised. Ok, now let's wait and see. Only days to go.
Idle Talk: