Ewa Sonnet Love

Darby Strachfield in O, The Oprah Magazine
We all love the TV series The Fixer/Scandal right? And we all secretly have our favourite gladiator. Actually if I am honest, mine varies and I find myself liking different ones at different stages of the series. That's Shonda for you. Clever minx. But Abbey is always near or at the top of my list. And I LOVE the style of the actress who plays her, Darby Strachfield.
Her red hair helps of course. I have always been a fan of a ginger. She looks so very fantastic in colour, against her pale skin. Although in this editorial for O, The Oprah Magazine (where I used to be a fashion editor) she wears that awesome white wrap dress from DvF and that is just as great.
My favourite image is the Ralph Lauren jacket and Rachel Zoe wide leg trousers, but Darby herself loves this gold draped Josie Natori gown. The check skirt below by Carolina Herrera is divine, and I love it paired with a t-shirt. Great editorial, guys. Photos all by Diego Uchitel.
Idle Talk: