Ewa Sonnet Love

Emma Watson in J.Mendel and Jennifer Connelly in Giambattista Valli for Madrid Premier
It was the Madrid premier of the new biblical movie Noah last night. I love Madrid. Such a sophisticated European city. None of that hipster nonsense. Just plain old-school beautiful and elegant. People dress up there. And so I was pleased to see Emma Watson sticking to her new-found personal style, intelligently combining couture with sporty elements.
She wore a black and white jumpsuit by J.Mendel with that perfectly draped neckline and the strategically placed cuff over the sleeve. It's details like that, that I am really appreciating. Also her lip colour of course. Goes without saying.
Although not as much as I am appreciating her co-star, Jennifer Connelly's lip colour. Which I think is genius and I MUST HAVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Also her Giambattista Valli Couture dress is to die for. Sublime in its beauty. Happiness.
Idle Talk: