Ewa Sonnet Love

Katie Holmes for H.Stern Jewellery Campaign
Seriously, I didn't think that I would ever see ex-Mrs Cruise, Katie Holmes looking this good. I know she is a super pretty lady, but I thought she has all but given up and embraced her dowdier side. That's all I get from her day-to-day looks. But my goodness me, she looks stunning in these campaign shots for Brazillian jeweller, H.Stern. Amazing.
This campaign is for the Iris collection. And it was shot by photographer Tom Munro.
What I found a bit odd was that this shoot wasn't Katie rolling around mostly naked on the beaches of Brazil or anywhere else. Rather it was shot inside a studio. With litres of water and gigantic amounts of sand delivered in to get the impact of the beach. Um. HOW much did this all cost? Weird, right?
Idle Talk: