Ewa Sonnet Love

Kristen Bell Promotes Veronica Mars in Style
I have come to love Kristen Bell. She really is my kinda gal. She is funny and cool and makes good choices about who to hang with and takes up issues with passion and humour. And she likes a good frock too. And while this is not the most exciting of frocks, she looked kick-ass in Michael Kors on Jimmy Fallon this week. Pretty flawless really.
Having had a stellar awards season, Kristen let things slide a bit in this black Monique Lhullier dress for the New York premier of the new Veronica Mars film. The dress is quite intellectual and absolutely gorgeous in theory. It swamped Kristen a bit though. But I will say that I am always a fan of a proper goth eye make-up job. So I like it overall.
Promoting a film at SXSW is always a challenge, sartorially. I think that this Naeem Khan look is pretty much spot-on for the event. The proportions look a bit off due to the angle that this image is taken, but I really love this fiesta vibe for her. Fabulous.
Idle Talk: