Ewa Sonnet Love

Michelle Williams and Mathilda Step Out as New AnOther Covers Revealed
Michelle Williams has been a busy, and I imagined quite stressed, lady recently. She has been promoting her new movie, breaking up with her delightful boyfriend of the past year, and appearing on magazine covers. So it is cool to see her out on the streets with her daughter and the crazy style that she so wonderfully expresses, through colour and pattern. I adore little girls playing with their outfits like this. And I would NEVER try and squash their experimental little spirits, for the record.
Michelle herself keeps things relatively safe and classic, but I really like this leather detailing on the coat she is wearing.
I showed you that amazing cover that Michelle shot for AnOther Magazine recently. Well, it turns out there are three other covers as well. Enjoy. I still prefer the first one, which you can see here.

Idle Talk: